Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's Hard To Say Good Bye


It was Ashraff's second weeks at kindee. He still had hard time to admit the new environment. May be it too strange for him, strange ascent, strange people, everything stranges for him. And for me I felt too odd by sitting in this place among kids around me. Actually they are lovely kids. Always ask many things, ask some help, ask me to push the swing, or helps them finishing their carpentry job. In spite of I was always can’t catch what they said coz of their ascent, they were still keep talking to me. Till some of them quite close to me like Thomas, Janefee, Criystal, Teegan and some others. I had noticed that Ashraff had difficulties to be friend with them. He preferred to play by himself but always keep eying on me, just to make sure I was still there.

That day, her teacher Kim Holland gave some brilliant ideas. He asked me to leave him there for a short times and coming back without his knowing. I had tried that idea but after half an hour his teacher rang me to come back coz Ashraff became too upset. I’d keep on without gave up until almost 3 weeks. And the last day before Easter break I asked his daddy to send Ashraff and guess what had happened.... his daddy just leaved him there and said good bye. And that day Ashraff stayed at kindee without crying at all. So what on earth did he keep cried for the whole 3 weeks, kurang asam punya anak bertuah. But I’m still nervous to wait until new semester will start, will he cry again???? Tungguuuuu....